Erie weather and waves are very unpredictable. If we feel that there is a safety
concern and need to Postpone we will Call and Email you. If this should happen you have the option of a Refund of your deposit if choose not to reschedule.
Some of our general safety weather guidelines for a Trip cancelation.
Waves More than 4 feet High
Winds that are More than 15 MPH
Thunder Storms Warnings
If our vessel is down for a Saftey issue
or unexpected Repair.
We try our best to give as advance notice as possible for any type of cancleations.
Some situation with weather and waves are unexpected. Captain Make all decisions on cancelations to include the Moring of charter and during.
SAFTEY OF ALL MEMBERS ARE HIGHEST PRIORITY